We have prepared many informative resources to help you achieve your Smarter Business Exit. Following our Smarter Business Exits™ methodology, we have identified a variety of particular scenarios from the startup stage to the plans for a joint exit sale by all owners. Please let us know which scenarios you would like to know more about, such as:
- Restructuring Strategies before Your Smarter Business Exit:
- There are several alternatives on how to prepare your business before you sell to transfer to your successor.
- You might be facing special situations: difficulties with minority owners, insufficient capital to respond to new business opportunities, a need for new managers, or an opportunity for partial cash-out in a tax-favored partial sale while retaining control.
- The best timing should probably be several years before your actual exit sale.
- Get your free Restructuring e-book now.
- Strategies for Selling an International Business:
- International businesses face the realities of conflicting compliance duties.
- You need to consider some unique issues when selling an international business, or when selling your business to an international buyer.
- You should prepare a few years before your actual exit sale.
- We can provide additional information that we would be happy to share we can provide additional information that we would be happy to share with you in a free e-book. To get your copy, please click here.
- The book entitled Smarter Business Exits: Strategies and Toolkits for Corporate Divorce, Succession Planning and Joint Exits
- For startups, multi-owner businesses and family businesses
- You can order this book online at Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0854B7218.
- Professional Services Firms: Partner’s Guide to Continuity, Succession Planning and Business Divorce:
- This resource is an e-book (pending publication) for partners and owners (accountants, architect, attorney, other regulated professionals).
- Because of unique professional ethics and constraints, we consider issues of business organizational design, continuity and transition planning.