- Personally accessible lawyers with extensive experience covering the full life cycle of a privately owned business and interests of its owners, investors, employees, value chain and families.
- Advice on a broad range of business law, corporate law, contract law, employment law, technology law, ownership and cross-border transactional law.
- Business-preserving and value-enhancing frameworks derived from a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries, business size, level of technology deployment and countries of origin.
- Competitive fees, without high overheads, remote management and hierarchies.
- A holistic approach to your company’s risk and value profiles.
- Perspectives reaching across borders.
- Confidentiality under attorney-client privilege.
- A network of other professional advisors in a wide variety of specialized disciplines, as needed.
For details about our team, please click here to visit our main website.
- information technologies, online business “as a service” and e-commerce; scientific and computer testing equipment; digital marketing and digital media.
- specialty business services across many B2B and B2C markets.
- manufacturing, wholesale, retail, licensing and distribution of fashion, consumer products and specialty technical products.
- professional service firms including accountants, engineers, consultants and law firms.
- financial services including private equity, financial advisors, fintech, investment banking, equipment leasing and insurance brokerage.
Bill’s advice has assisted business owners in increasing the value of their businesses and helping avoid millions in potential losses.
Business Exit Intelligence
In closely held companies, conflicts among owners and between owners and managers are a fact of life. Exit planning – and the coaching for exit planning — addresses the challenge of how to sustain value yet find graceful and low-risk, low-cost exits with minimal damage to the enterprise, its owners and other stakeholders.
- “Business exit intelligence”™ promotes effective relationships among owners and with all stakeholders for a smooth joint exit. By providing an overview, such intelligence addresses all forms of any change of ownership.
- “Business divorce intelligence”™ (also known as “Corporate divorce intelligence”™) addresses the particular situations of a hostile or disputed exit by a co-owner. Business divorce intelligence can help achieve better financial and emotional results without destruction.
- “Succession planning intelligence”™ concerns the process of transition of business management from one CEO to the next. Such transitions may involve a change of ownership, or they could be just another aspect of a family’s intergenerational ownership and control of a family business. When the founder moves away from day-to-day control, others can learn, adapt, plan and build for the next generation’s future.